In Tampa After Rhapsody

PCWalton1

I am thinking we will go Dali. We have a car reserved from Budget for $45 that we have to pick up at Embassy Suites Downtown and drop at TPA. It is a full size rental so we can put the luggage in the trunk. We can Uber over to get the car, or Uber XL because of the luggage. I looked at pickup and drop off at TPA but it was actually about $15 more.

The Bodega sounds like a lunch option as it fairly close, probably a late lunch as we want plenty of time with Dali. :)

Call the agency at the Embassy and see if their shuttle is running. We have used the same office several times for Avis rentals and have been to use the free shuttle most times. Other times we take a taxi for $6pp flat rate.

Call the agency at the Embassy and see if their shuttle is running. We have used the same office several times for Avis rentals and have been to use the free shuttle most times. Other times we take a taxi for $6pp flat rate.

Thank Bob, great tip. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, happy hump day. I am bringing back my Tampa question board to ask a question about places to eat for dinner the night prior to the cruise. We will be staying at Courtyard Tampa Downtown. Any suggestion on where to eat within walking distance? If nothing close, what casual place is a "don't miss".

thanks

• 1 month later...
Hello, happy hump day. I am bringing back my Tampa question board to ask a question about places to eat for dinner the night prior to the cruise. We will be staying at Courtyard Tampa Downtown. Any suggestion on where to eat within walking distance? If nothing close, what casual place is a "don't miss".

thanks

What type of place are you looking for? In my opinion, Downtown Tampa is missing the true Tampa feel...there are better restaurants in the Hyde Park (15 min drive) area.

I used my phone to type this, excuse any typos please!