Barcelona disembarking

Juicebuster

Morning

I am due to arrive on the X Equinox at Barceloana cruise port at 6am.

I would like to get a 10.50am flight from Barca airport

Is this going to be possible?

Not sure have far the airport is or the time it takes to self disembark

Many thanks

Juice

Morning

I am due to arrive on the X Equinox at Barceloana cruise port at 6am.

I would like to get a 10.50am flight from Barca airport

Is this going to be possible?

Not sure have far the airport is or the time it takes to self disembark

Many thanks

Juice

Sounds feasible. The airport is only 30 minutes by cab from the cruise terminal and there are usually plenty of cabs waiting. If you self-disembark you should be able to do it so long as their are no delays. My experience was that disembarking in Barcelona was a very painless process.

We had a horrid experience last Deccember trying to get through the Barcelona airport following our cruise. The airport staff was over whelmed as there was two ships descending on the airport.

When we arrived at the airport, there were people who had be standing in the only open line for close to an hour. I just you get off the ship as early as possible and sprint to the airport.

Good luck!

It is very feasible -- we have even made a 0940 flight ex Barcelona from the cruise terminal, self disembarking at 0645 -0700, then taking taxi. (This was intra Europe though)

Strongly recommend that you self disembark as soon as you can. If possible, it would also help if you check in whilst on board.

Good luck!

We did have a little trouble at Barcelona airport as the staff was not helpful and langauge was a problem also signage was also difficult to understand. I'd try to get to airport as soon as possible and try to find your airline quickly.

J.

We have twice made early flights (about 10:00 am) after doing self disembarking in Barcelona. There was quite a crowd on the ship, and some complaining about people cutting the line. My group walked fast, and we were the first ones into a taxi. There were many taxis lined up. Since we got to the airport before 7:00 am, the lines there were short.