Mini bar

cat5dog1

Ever since I was charged for a red bull that I didn't drink I always ask to remove everything from the mini bar but they won't do it. One of my friend removed everything and placed the item in a bag and he was charged for all the items missing. He had to visit service guess for a couple of time and got a refund the last day of a cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have never had any luck asking for the fridge to be emptied either. The pop is the same price as anywhere else on the ship, so we'll sometimes use that. If we have to take anything out, I leave it on the desk so it is obvious to bar services that we didn't use it. Leaving a note would also work, but I never remember to bring note paper.

Ever since I was charged for a red bull that I didn't drink I always ask to remove everything from the mini bar but they won't do it. One of my friend removed everything and placed the item in a bag and he was charged for all the items missing. He had to visit service guess for a couple of time and got a refund the last day of a cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We got charged for them also one time; Guest Services said that Room Service must have missed seeing the items we had put away when they made their rounds doing billing. Next time I'm going to put a PostIt on the front of the fridge to alert them. It's a hassle to traipse to Guest Services at the end of the trip and have them give you the third degree about those beverages. I even took a photo of them back in the fridge to prove all were returned to the mini bar.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk