zip line at port

Cruisin 4 Ever

I checked the zip line at port's website and it says it's 59.99 but you have to get it through your cruiseline. I went on Carnival and they don't seem to offer this or at least not at 59.99. Then I read something about you just go across the street in roatan and pay the 59.99. does anyone know how this works?

When they first opened, and it was $45 pp, you just walked across from the port shopping area and paid. It seems a couple of years ago, they connected directly with the cruiselines for bookings. So I'm not sure if you can just walk up and go anymore. But their site says to contact the shore excursion desk on board, so it's not a strictly Carnival book in advance type excursion. if you decide this is what you want to do, wait until you are on board and then sign up. They're open 10 hours a day when ships are in port and they can handle quite a few folks. No set times to arrive.

We did this back in 2010. My friend my sister and I. We had a blast. Back then we just walked over after coming back from another shore excursion. Paid our money and went. Loved it!. Check, maybe they will still do it. But it looks like the word has gotten out and they have grown in 6 years. Good Luck! Have fun if you get to go. We really enjoyed it.

Lulu