for those of you looking for Lobster in the Haven

jewliana

Just got off the Getaway and it has officially disappeared off the menu. We were told by the wait staff that a new menu was taking effect with our present cruise. The only change to the menu was shrimp takes the place of lobster. We were sorry to see if is off the menu at Cagney's also.

The only place to get Lobster now is Ocean Blue which has a $15 upcharge if you use your Dining Plan.

That being said, the shrimp they are using is really delicious! They are big sweet and once dipped in the melted butter with lemon you can almost forget it isnt lobster!

So, not complaining...just posting for everyones info because I know this has been discussed recently.

Just got off the Getaway and it has officially disappeared off the menu. We were told by the wait staff that a new menu was taking effect with our present cruise. The only change to the menu was shrimp takes the place of lobster. We were sorry to see if is off the menu at Cagney's also.

The only place to get Lobster now is Ocean Blue which has a $15 upcharge if you use your Dining Plan.

That being said, the shrimp they are using is really delicious! They are big sweet and once dipped in the melted butter with lemon you can almost forget it isnt lobster!

So, not complaining...just posting for everyones info because I know this has been discussed recently.

Thanks for the heads up

I did like to have lobster in Cagney at least one time every cruise. IT was always a nice large whole lobster. Maybe they can change it to Colossal Alaskan crab legs I like them better than lobster.( not to be confused with king crab these are a foot long and 1 or 2 fills you up)

How about for the $24.95 upcharge in the MDR? If it's still available there, I would assume the Haven restaurant would offer the same for the same upcharge.

I'll be trying Ocean Blue in 11 weeks, but I may take the family out for a land-side lobster dinner beforehand so they don't care about it's scarcity on the ship!

How about for the $24.95 upcharge in the MDR? If it's still available there, I would assume the Haven restaurant would offer the same for the same upcharge.

On the Dawn, lobsters were removed from all specialty dining menus 3 weeks ago.

In the main dining room, the 12 oz lobster tails were offered on selected nights for the up charge.

Dawn_MDR.jpg