Anyone just off the Conquest?

deborahjo

Can I jump in and ask if there is room in the fridge for storing drinks, etc.? or if they are still stocked like a mini-bar? I thought I read that they were going to stop the mini-bar stocking, but maybe I'm making that up. :D

The cool-cabinet was empty. However, I cannot call it a fridge as it took over 24 hours to bring anything to just under room temp :eek:

So I have some friends that were on the Conquest last week and they said I should ask how the Love and Marriage Show was. Anyone care to enlighten me? That's all they'll tell me.

We skipped that show, as there are only so many times you can listen to the "volkswagon with 2 flat tires" joke ;)

Unfortunately we were very unimpressed with the CD. He is brand new, so i dont want to be too judgemental, but they really need to send all the CD's on a cruise with Mike Pack to see how it should be done. :)

We skipped that show, as there are only so many times you can listen to the "volkswagon with 2 flat tires" joke ;)

Unfortunately we were very unimpressed with the CD. He is brand new, so i dont want to be too judgemental, but they really need to send all the CD's on a cruise with Mike Pack to see how it should be done. :)

I love Mike Pack, Matt Mitchum, and the Rev Dr E. never really cared about the CDs until I had those 3. They made it so much more fun.

So I have some friends that were on the Conquest last week and they said I should ask how the Love and Marriage Show was. Anyone care to enlighten me? That's all they'll tell me.

we saw it in July - It's basically the Newlywed game (wherein they ask the couples questions and then compare answers to see if they agree) with three couples picked from the crowd. Whichever couple gets the most answers the same wins. There is also some audience participation in that we had to vote yea or nay on answers that needed interpretation - usually "close enough" was enough to get the point.

CD Josh likes to get the newliest weds (ours were a couple that had just gotten married on the ship), the longest married (50+ years in our case) and a couple in between.

They asked all the standard Newlywed game type questions - "where did you first meet", strangest place for whoopee", describe your partner's last partner before you...etc... It was pretty funny and the old couple where real gamers. They were pretty hilarious and sweet actually lol.