Sorry, more drinks package questions...

JazzieB

We've advanced purchased the premium package, which I understand is now being upgraded to the ultimate when checking in. The package lists sodas included, do they give you the plastic cup so that you can use the freestyle machine (if there is one on Jewel)?

Also how does wine work in the restaurant? Do you just ask for a glass of red/white and they bring it as part of the package?

Many thanks ☺

We've advanced purchased the premium package, which I understand is now being upgraded to the ultimate when checking in. The package lists sodas included, do they give you the plastic cup so that you can use the freestyle machine (if there is one on Jewel)?

Also how does wine work in the restaurant? Do you just ask for a glass of red/white and they bring it as part of the package?

Many thanks ☺

Yes, you get the special cup for the Freestyle machines, which are on Jewel.

There is a wine menu, you pick a wine available by the glass that is within the limit (usually $12) of your package.

Edited by clarea

Thanks Bob. The three of us travelling all like different wines so it's great that we can get single glasses in the restaurant, are they happy to refill do you know?

Our servers have always been happy to refill, but we do tip every drink.

Check your prices - we are booked on the Ovation OTS in December. In June I purchased 2 Premium Packages (with the 20% Discount). They have recently dropped their prices, so I cancelled the packages and purchased 2 new Deluxe Packages (also with 20% discount). I saved AUD225! :)

Check your prices - we are booked on the Ovation OTS in December. In June I purchased 2 Premium Packages (with the 20% Discount). They have recently dropped their prices, so I cancelled the packages and purchased 2 new Deluxe Packages (also with 20% discount). I saved AUD225! :)

Wow, the prize for diligence. A budget for another package:)

I did the same for my Christmas cruise and saved $342 nz

Thankfully we booked ours with the earlier 20% discount offer when the conversion was still $1.42 so we made a saving on the prices they are charging now :)