My time dinning or set table

AmandaThomas

Hi I'm thinking I want to have a set table with other people as I would like to meet people and I like the idea of the older style.

What do you think? Pros & Cons etc.

It's my first cruise and have no idea. Ha ha:D

If you don't mind being fixed at a set dining time, then traditional dining has minimal waiting for a table and is usually convenient to show times.

We like the set dining time as you get to know your tablemates and wait staff get to know your likes and dislikes. The set times make attending shows easier and you also have an idea of when you will be finished eating and can plan your evening. Enjoy your first cruise.

We LOVE tablemates, too...and really, that's the only guaranteed way to have tablemates! On all but Oasis class and up, the shows are scheduled around the 2 traditional seatings, so it takes all the hyper-planning out of your vacation.

Enjoy!

Personal preference. We do not eat by the clock at home thus we do not eat by the clock on a ship. You can still have tablemates with MTD and you may meet many different people as opposed to the same dining mates each evening. Only you can decide what suits you best.