Kids in Spice H20 during the day/Escape?

AdoraBelle

I'm noticing a weird trend in reviews on the Ship Mate app, people claiming kids are hanging out in Spice H20 now on Escape / in the grotto, and the crew members (naturally) don't want to get involved. Is this a thing now? I'm surprised I haven't seen it mentioned here if it's happening, so I'm a little skeptical. I was looking forward to checking out the grotto.

I don't mean to start another "kids" debate, but unlike Haven I understood H20 to be 18+.

During the early evening hours, kids are allowed.

During the day, they are not.

If someone mentions it to the staff, something is more likely to be done. If adults just sit there and stew, there is less chance of the kids being removed.

Some people are too timid to say something but in this case, adults should complain.

I'm noticing a weird trend in reviews on the Ship Mate app, people claiming kids are hanging out in Spice H20 now on Escape / in the grotto, and the crew members (naturally) don't want to get involved. Is this a thing now? I'm surprised I haven't seen it mentioned here if it's happening, so I'm a little skeptical. I was looking forward to checking out the grotto.

I don't mean to start another "kids" debate, but unlike Haven I understood H20 to be 18+.

I saw a bar staff member tell a family that it is adults only. Also on the 9/3 sailing.