Suites $200 per person

Balcony $150 per person

Inside & Outside $100 per person

Sailings of 10 + nights:

Onboard credit Amount:

Suites $400 per person

Balcony $300 per person

Inside & Outside $200 per person

We booked a cruise on board the QV and when we got home found the same cruise advertised for £1000 less. Even after the enhanced on board credit offered for booking on board, we still saved £300 by cancelling and rebooking. So - if you are a price concious - beware!

We booked a cruise on board the QV and when we got home found the same cruise advertised for £1000 less. Even after the enhanced on board credit offered for booking on board, we still saved £300 by cancelling and rebooking. So - if you are a price concious - beware!

If you're referring to the Future Cruise Credit referred to in my post above, you don't have to book the cruise on board. Like Zider says, just pay the £50pp at the future sales office and book the cruise at home when you're ready.

Thanks. That's incentive indeed! I assume you can then apply that FCD to any offer and potentially benefit from other booking incentives (I.e. the "Treat Yourself" offer available at the moment.)?

Yes, you can get both lots of OBC for the same cruise.

Just remember that you need to book to book the new cruise within 12 months as the £50 is non-refundable. And you can't use the OBC on a late Saver Fare.

https://ask.cunard.com/help/cunard/before-you-sail/FCD

Edited by Ray66

During my first cruise, my cruise planner suggested FCC, and I declined. Subsequently I bought them at US$ 300. each. I got on board credit, and in the US at least the FCC makes the initial deposit and you can defer the final payment until about 100 days out. You can cancel at any time and the credit is then available again. If you don't use the credit in 4 years, you get a check for the full amount. Its a pretty good deal to me. Cheers Mike

It's not quite a good a deal in the UK, £50.00 valid for 1 year and no refund if you don't use it.

FCD can be used with early saver fare and Cunard fare and can be combined with any special offers like extra OBC or upgrades etc. You get a code which you quote when booking with your normal travel agent and the extra benefits are added.

I will be paying my £50.00 in November to go toward my 2018 cruise. (I have already booked for 2017)