Verizon On Board and on the Islands

GRAYTech

Just get the Vonage app. Free. Just connect to wifi and call through the app for free to a US number anyways if you're from the US.

Sent from my XT1650 using Forums mobile app

WiFi calling if your phone can enable it is better. You are on your home plan. I receive and send unlimited phone calls, unlimited texts to and from my cell phone number like I was at home in the US, at no extra cost when connected to WiFi. Older phones can't enable WiFi calling, only in that case something like Vonage might be the solution. WiFi calling is the greatest. All iPhones from the iPhone 6 and later can do it. Some later and most of the latest Android phones can do it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just get the Vonage app. Free. Just connect to wifi and call through the app for free to a US number anyways if you're from the US.

I believe Vonage used to offer free international calling over Wi-Fi, but no longer. See below:

International Calls

==============

With Vonage Mobile, you can use the device of your choice to make international calls to phone numbers worldwide at ultra-low calling rates that are 90% cheaper on average than major U.S. mobile carriers.**

Remember to use Vonage Mobile over Wi-Fi when traveling internationally to stay in touch for less. And, if you need to add calling credit at any time, it’s easy. Just buy in the app, directly from your iTunes account.

Read more about the Vonage app for iOS here.

PNG%20Sig_zps9bcbhaj9.png