Drinks included in drinks package

tinkertwo

I was just looking for this myself and I swear the PDF i found said the delux package only covered drinks up to $11 a day, despite cocktails costing $12. Was going to ask what's the point of getting the package if it doesn't even cover basic cocktail drinks (hard for me to drink $55 of just beer a day even at cruise ship prices)

I don't see wines listed. Does anyone know if it includes prosecco. I thought it did but now I'm seeing on another site, someone saying it is not included.

here's what i found, includes your wine list. Prosecco is on there.

http://www.******************.com/royal-caribbean-drink-prices

Edited by Fastdak25

Stupid question alert!

We were given "select" package when booking for June 2017. Where has "select" gone? Will we be given this Deluxe one automatically instead (which seems to be a better one) - what's the catch?? what am I missing?

not sure why the first link provided in the thread does not show the package, but the link I posted has it listed at the bottom. Top of the information says updated as of September, 11 2016:

Select Package - $46.02 per guest, per day (includes service charge)

Guests that purchase the Select drink package can choose from unlimited beer, wines by the glass (up to $8 value), non-alcoholic cocktails, fountain soda with Coca-Cola souvenir cup.

Guests will also receive 20% off bottles of wine.

I have just read somewhere that select will be "honoured" until its gone??

how can a lesser package run out? unless they mean until all people in my situation have had their vacation?

that would make sense

is there a difference between Premium and Deluxe?

news update for those that might be interested

I have just phoned royal, who said that Select is going. it will be honoured for anyone who has already bought it, but going forward its Deluxe - ie no SP or PP.

I will be able to upgrade to deluxe on board for $10 a day, which seemed very cheap to me and this is one change that has gone in my favour

The question remains however - how do people who only drink beer and wine feel now their cheaper package has gone?

Hi

I'm hearing rumours that Starbucks is being removed from the drinks package

Nothing is changing with regard to Starbucks and the packages.

For a few days it looked like there was a change, but RC backed off and its now as it was before.

Nothing is changing with regard to Starbucks and the packages.

For a few days it looked like there was a change, but RC backed off and its now as it was before.

Looks like they have changed their minds

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/General_Info/FAQs_Beverage_Package_Relaunch.pdf

Q7

Edited by clarky213

So, if no Starbucks isn't included....is there another place to get premium coffees and teas on

Harmony?

On every ship there is a cease where premium coffee is available. On Harmony it's Cafe Promenade

Smaller ships have Cafe Lattetudes

Thank you.

First time we ever bought the drink package, figured we'd skip the "free drinks" in Diamond Lounge and not worry about coupons and specials etc and perhaps try some new drinks without worrying about cost. The Starbucks was a huge selling point for my husband. Oh well, I guess if the cafe promenade isn't good, we can always use the espresso machine in the DL. It is a bit of a bummer though.

You may be looking for this:

http://www.cruisingpoweruk.co.uk/uploads/news-product_19_256722736.pdf

Note that not all drinks are on all ships.

Wow. Just wow.

We'll be on the Serenade next February. Are there bar menus listing all of these or do I have to remember them?

Just in case, I'm taking this list with me!!

Thank you!!