ES question

princess kates mum

Another ES question!!

We are booked on the Magic. When we booked we had a $50 on board credit. We saw a lower fare of $60 and were approved but lost our onboard credit. I see now there is a sale the price is $20 more than we paid however it now includes a 50 onboard credit. Am I able to put in a price match and get a 30 credit.

Another ES question!!

We are booked on the Magic. When we booked we had a $50 on board credit. We saw a lower fare of $60 and were approved but lost our onboard credit. I see now there is a sale the price is $20 more than we paid however it now includes a 50 onboard credit. Am I able to put in a price match and get a 30 credit.

Yes, as long as there isn't a disclaimer like "new bookings only" and so long as you qualify. ie senior rate and you are not a senior.

Another ES question!!

How did you originally book to get the $50 OBC?

We always book a cruise on a cruise for the OBC. When the price goes down, my PVP makes sure that we get the reduction and we keep our OBC.

If you are after final payment, yet booked under Early Saver, are you able to match to higher categories?

We don't want to move, but would like the reduction in price.

EX: if you are booked under a 4D interior but the 6A ocean view is priced less than your booking.

If you are after final payment, yet booked under Early Saver, are you able to match to higher categories?

We don't want to move, but would like the reduction in price.

EX: if you are booked under a 4D interior but the 6A ocean view is priced less than your booking.

Unfortunately, no. I have been in a similar situation, and was told that I had to upgrade in order to get the lower rate. We kept our porthole room instead. In your example, I would definitely take the much larger OV room over the tiny inside, especially for a lower price. Plus, I like being on the lower decks.

To the OP, I'm glad it worked out for you. I have done that twice before, paying more now, and getting more in OBC later.