Oasis 12154

bala1130

We just booked a cruise on the Oasis cabin 12154 (ocean view balcony). Looking at pictures of the ship and the floor plans it looks like this room is near the cantilevered hot tub above. Is this an issue for this room. Should we consider another cabin? Thanks for any information you can provide.

I did check the location, but it's not easy to line up all the decks, the cabins and hot tubs. It looks like we will not be blocked, but I thought I would ask. It looks like there may be a bigger issue for the cabin in deck 14 that are right under the hot tubs.

It would not bother me, but maybe it will bother you. Did you not look at the deck plans before booking? I am surprised how many people do this. :confused:

Have never look at the decks above or below the cabin I choose. Never saw the need to do so.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We just booked a cruise on the Oasis cabin 12154 (ocean view balcony). Looking at pictures of the ship and the floor plans it looks like this room is near the cantilevered hot tub above. Is this an issue for this room. Should we consider another cabin? Thanks for any information you can provide.

Define 'issue'. What are you worried about?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I did check the location, but it's not easy to line up all the decks, the cabins and hot tubs. It looks like we will not be blocked, but I thought I would ask. It looks like there may be a bigger issue for the cabin in deck 14 that are right under the hot tubs.

Good! As I said before, you should be fine. Have a wonderful cruise on an amazing ship!!!