Covered parking at Port Canaveral???

katleigh3

Parking for the Royal Caribbean Terminal is either a 3 or 4 story parking garage it is located across the street from the terminal there is an additional open air parking lot also. Disney has an open air parking lot across from it terminal. Carnival also has an open air parking lot across from its terminal. I hope this will help.

We usually stay at the Radisson at the Port and have left our car there twice (no charge if you stay there pre-cruise)... they have a lot between the convention area, well lit, patrolled.. never heard of a problem there.. In fact our cars "survived" Hurr. Jeanne there last year :eek: which was not thought to be a possibilty of that storm coming in when we sailed out onteh Mariner! The hotel has a shuttle to the port and back although we usually take cab back ($6) to get on the road earlier.

The parking lot/deck at the port is secure etc. but this option saves $70 for the week. I "think" there are a few other hotels with this same parking option in the area.

As they say in the commercial, "they don't take American Express". Parking garage is cash, Visa or Mastercard - no AMEX.

I learned the hard way after I gave my wife all my valuables dock side while I parked the car with only an American Express card in my pocket.

Lou

He Lou- now tell the truth!! you mean Cindy TOOK all of your cash and creditcards to get a head start at shopping while you parked the car!!! LOL- just kidding!!! Hey Bud its good to see you-say hey to the family!

Suzieqk

Archived