Morning Coffee

Mawelch

I will be sailing Feb. 17. Staying in a Havana Interior deck 5. I like to get up early (4-5 am). Can someone tell me where is the closest place to get a free cup of coffee from my location in the morning. Got to have it.

They set up self service coffee every morning right in the Havana bar!

Can anyone who has been on the Vista give some idea of how long the queue is in the morning for a coffee at the coffee shop? I'm likely to have Cheers, so the coffee will be included, but just wondering if it's a long wait?

Thaniks

Thanks to everyone that replied. I don't like to use room service that early as my DW is still sleeping. I was pretty sure the Lido would have it as everyone said. Every Carnival ship that I was on did. Just hoping something was closer, but I don't mind the walk. Thanks again and Happy Cruising

Thanks to everyone that replied. I don't like to use room service that early as my DW is still sleeping. I was pretty sure the Lido would have it as everyone said. Every Carnival ship that I was on did. Just hoping something was closer, but I don't mind the walk. Thanks again and Happy Cruising

Some one mentioned their is self serve coffee right at the Havana bar!! That is right outside your room practically!!!! But not sure about the time you need , that may be a bit too early LOL