Royal Caribbean Discount on Beverage Packages

Wine-O

Looks like Royal is offering a 20% discount on their beverage packages. Anybody know if this is just a short time promotion, and when it will end? Is their a special discount for C&A Diamond Members?

Have they changed the types of alcoholic packages they offer. Seems like they are only offering the Deluxe Alcohol package. Is this their top-of-the line alcoholic beverage package?

Looks like Royal is offering a 20% discount on their beverage packages. Anybody know if this is just a short time promotion, and when it will end? Is their a special discount for C&A Diamond Members?

Have they changed the types of alcoholic packages they offer. Seems like they are only offering the Deluxe Alcohol package. Is this their top-of-the line alcoholic beverage package?

Yes, the packages have been changed. You can see them in your Cruise Planner.

No one knows how long the 20% discount will last. It is not on all ships on all sailings.

There was mention of adding a discount for C&A members on the Allure President's Cruise, but I have not seen any follow-up. But I haven't been on the boards much in the past few days since I am on a cruise. ;)

Yes, the package was changed on 9/06/16, The Ultimate is the one that includes alcohol .

It has been %20 off as long as I remember,,,they raised the prices, changed packages and still call it %20 off.

The only alcoholic package offered on my upcoming cruise next April is the Deluxe Alcohol Package. No mention of Ultimate. The Deluxe offers drinks up to $12. Is that their most expensive package, compared to Celebrity's Premium package?

The only alcoholic package offered on my upcoming cruise next April is the Deluxe Alcohol Package. No mention of Ultimate. The Deluxe offers drinks up to $12. Is that their most expensive package, compared to Celebrity's Premium package?

Yes, sorry, Deluxe.........all these terms have my head spinning!

Yes it is also comparable, includes water, soda coffee, fresh squeezed OJ.

The premium package is no longer.

The ultimate became deluxe.

If I bought the non alcoholic package and a few days into the cruise changed it to the deluxe - is this possible? I'm heading for a 12 day cruise and don't think my liver could take it!

Yes, you can upgrade but it may NOT be the 20% off.

Edited by Ocean Dancer

If I bought the non alcoholic package and a few days into the cruise changed it to the deluxe - is this possible? I'm heading for a 12 day cruise and don't think my liver could take it!

Prices tend to be higher onboard. On my recent Majesty cruise it was $47.00 per day online. Onboard it was $61.00 per day.

New prices are not that much more with the discount for alcohol. Only a few drinks a day. They really went up on refreshment.

:mad: LOL

Yeah it is just a price increase. There is no additional benefit to the extra money. I can get the same things I could get when it was a Royal Refresh package.

• 2 weeks later...
Just received email from RCL- offering 30% off for beverage packages for next 72 hours -do you think it will go lower -or should I grab it

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We got the same email but when we look in the cruise planner it isn't discounted. I already got the deluxe at the 20% off but if it is 30% I would cancel/rebuy it.