Conquest Late Night Bar?

mufc99

• 2 weeks later...

We expected Conquest to be like the Pride, boring and slow! We were completely surprised and out every night (and day) and like I said, in the Lobby.

The only surprise we had was that we had teh Cheers Package and expected all drinks to be included. One night at dinner they came around with shots. We had two! And, got billed. We got to keep the shot glass, but did not know now need any more glasses. I gave one away at the theater afterwards.

Speaking of the theater, the first floor is NOT inclined, so keep that in mind if you are short or want to make sure you get a good view. Not that I missed anything it was just different than most places.

What's on in the Lobby at night?

Band?DJ?Music?

Band, music, the cast from the shows will come out and dance.

I believe the Red Frog & Blue Iguana bars are open while the movies are playing and that lasts to around midnight.

Of course, other bars are open on the Promenade deck.

When we cruised with NCL, we hung out at night at an open air bar at the back of the ship.

I know the back of the Conquest is accommodation only, but are there any open air bars where people stay out late?

The bar on the back of lido is open very late. It is right across from the 24 hour pizza place. That area is under the retractable roof, which will be open if the weather is nice.

Sent from my iPad using Forums