Would you give up a Jen n berry room for a balcony?

mcatmcat

I got this suite June of 2015 after someone on my roll call had to change cruises. I never had any real problem with noise but then I never tried to be supersensitive to listen for anything. I've had worse noise from fellow passengers slamming their cabin doors late at night. Granted, we could have been lucky on our cruise, but I would try it again in a heartbeat. I just turned Diamond so at that time I was so grateful to go to the CL and meet nice people and enjoy a few drinks and appetizers. Enjoy it for what it is. It's a cute cabin and makes for an interesting story to share.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Slamming door or not I found the stateroom available and didn't hesitate to get it. There were a few opportunities to get free upgrade after final payment but I kept the 6305. I'm sailing tomorrow and will report back about the noise.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That would be amazing! Are you on the FOS? Have a wonderful cruise [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by ckrobyn

Thanks for the clarification. No one likes noise they can't control, so hopefully it's resolved. Like I said, my friend sleeps well, so chances are she wouldn't even hear it.

I think I'm more excited than she is [emoji4]now she can join me in the CL [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's odd. We stayed in 6305 on Liberty and never heard anything like that.

That's odd. We stayed in 6305 on Liberty and never heard anything like that.

Really? Did your cabin at least have all the cow stuff and you got free ice cream daily?

I confirmed with RCI at the time of booking that 6305 on the FOS comes with CL access - I wonder why it didn't on the Liberty???:confused:

Really? Did your cabin at least have all the cow stuff and you got free ice cream daily?

I confirmed with RCI at the time of booking that 6305 on the FOS comes with CL access - I wonder why it didn't on the Liberty???:confused:

Hmm will have to check our upcoming liberty and see if it has CL access. I thought it was a freedom class wide thing with 6305

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Hmm will have to check our upcoming liberty and see if it has CL access. I thought it was a freedom class wide thing with 6305

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

It did when we were on Liberty in late February. Except it's a suite lounge on there, not concierge. We are D+, and at that time D+ went to the Suite Lounge.

Concierge made a point of saying I don't have to get a key made for you guys because you can go anyway.

I had it booked for our December 3/16 on Indy, and gave it up for a balcony about 3 weeks out. We ended up upgrading for $34. We were buying the drink package anyways, so the concierge lounge didn't matter much. A couple times I regretted switching when walking through the promenade, but we had an awesome balcony cabin and it was so nice getting the fresh air from our room. No regrets!

• 4 months later...
It did when we were on Liberty in late February. Except it's a suite lounge on there, not concierge. We are D+, and at that time D+ went to the Suite Lounge.

Concierge made a point of saying I don't have to get a key made for you guys because you can go anyway.

The longer I thought about the Gold Seapass, I wish I had insisted. We have never had a Gold suites card