Royal Caribbean and ironing clothes

gcleft44

Are travel irons allowed on the ship? If not, do they have a place to iron and if not, how much does it cost to get an item pressed.... probably shouldn't be concerned with ironing on vacation, but oh well. Thanks:D:D:D

No irons permitted. Laundry/pressing is reported as reasonable compared to land services. Several spray wrinkle free products are available.

Try to prevent wrinkles when you pack.

Roll your clothes instead of folding.

Use dry cleaning bags to separate your clothes.

If using a garment bag separate all items with dry cleaning bags.

These helpful hints, I learned from CC, have helped us a lot and prevented serious wrinkles.

As another poster said, pressing charges are reasonable, I believe half of cleaning charges.

Are travel irons allowed on the ship? If not, do they have a place to iron and if not, how much does it cost to get an item pressed.... probably shouldn't be concerned with ironing on vacation, but oh well. Thanks:D:D:D

No irons allowed. No place to iron. If you need it, you have to use Royal's laundry service

Just grab a bottle of Downy Wrinkle release, works great on everything [emoji4] of course if it's pants and you need a crease a hair flat iron does wonders [emoji6] (not curling iron a flat straightener iron )

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

No.

No.

Half the cost of laundering that item.

No, you shouldn't.

:)

Just grab a bottle of Downy Wrinkle release, works great on everything [emoji4] of course if it's pants and you need a crease a hair flat iron does wonders [emoji6] (not curling iron a flat straightener iron )

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

FLAT IRONS!!!! that is a great idea, I have a few great ones that get real hot

Thanks so much....

No irons permitted. Laundry/pressing is reported as reasonable compared to land services. Several spray wrinkle free products are available.

I have some downy wrinkle free spray.... I heard several good reviews on it

Thank you