Cabin Assignment

shortstop95

First time Princess cruiser here, booked a mini-suite for upcoming sailing aboard the Royal Princess. Cruise is 3 weeks from this Saturday. We have booked a guarantee or "to be assigned" cabin.

Can anyone share when assignments take place? I know with Carnival we have typically had an assignment this close to sailing.

We are in the exact same situation for the exact same cruise. We normally get assignment about a week out of the cruise. Once I got the assignment the night before the cruise. Just recently I received my cabin assignment and a huge upgradefour months before the cruise. I hope to see you on board.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are in the exact same situation for the exact same cruise. We normally get assignment about a week out of the cruise. Once I got the assignment the night before the cruise. Just recently I received my cabin assignment and a huge upgradefour months before the cruise. I hope to see you on board.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This will be our first time on Princess- really looking forward to the Royal Princess. We will be celebrating my wife's birthday on embarkation day!

What part of North Carolina are you from? We know it well.

Edited by shortstop95