hello!?! Why arent we talking about the Hurricane?

basketballdad

How much of a hurricane can Nassau reasonably take? It looks like it might get hit head on with 100+ mph winds.

We are set to stop there on the 16th, which will miss the storm obviously, but I wonder about damage to attractions, etc.

Edited by mattg43

Port Canaveral is CLOSED!!! Those poor ships still out there that have to deal with these 30 foot seas they are anticipating. NO thanks.

We heading out in a month to Nassau and CocoCay....I'm wondering what we will be in for as far as damage goes. I'm sure if CocoCay is too damaged they will send us elsewhere. But Nassau, we are supposed to go to Tiki Bikini Hut on Junkanoo Beach right outside the port....wonder if that will still be standing.

Im cruising the bahamas next week. Should i cancel the cruise and my flight from LA? So worried about Hurricane Matthew :confused::confused::confused:

What day is your cruise? If you can wait till tomorrow night to decide, people will have a better picture of the damage. It's just now going through Nassau and will go past the east coast of Florida tonight and tomorrow.

What day is your cruise? If you can wait till tomorrow night to decide, people will have a better picture of the damage. It's just now going through Nassau and will go past the east coast of Florida tonight and tomorrow.

Hello! It's a weekend cruise Oct 14-17 Norwegian Sky

Hello! It's a weekend cruise Oct 14-17 Norwegian Sky

Oh, you will be fine! Please don't worry. At the very least, you'll go somewhere, if not Nassau and Freeport. If you get to Nassau and Freeport, please support the local economy there. They will need lots of help getting things going again.

We were just on Sky a couple of weeks ago. Great cruise! I hope to get a review up in another day or so.