Trouble with Princess's we site.

geocruiser

I have no explanation why the Princess site seems to work ok or not ... so many variables.

The past day or two, however, I have noticed the search and display and cabin selection are similar to a month or so ago when Princess IT was playing/tweaking with their site and causing some of us to have problems. Perhaps Princess is updating their site little by little, and that is causing random issues for some of us.

That seems logical to me but technology isn't always perfect & despite occasional problems the Princess site is more intuitive & dependable for me than other cruise websites I've used.

Edited by Astro Flyer

Princess website is driving me crazy! I can access My Personalizer fine but to Search for a new cruise is impossible! :(. Come on Princess I'm sure you can afford Top Level Computer Geeks. Please get this problem fixed soon. Thank You...sorry for the rant ...just really frustrated!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Tried yesterday Tuesday, no luck, but I was successful today and was able to Search for a new cruise.

Thank you Astro Flyer for pointing me in this direction.

I actually started a thread with this post but I'm going to also leave it here just in case someone here is having the same issues that I am. I use an iPad Air that I have had for approximately 3 years and I have never had a continuous problem with the princess website until recently…

I just spent 36 minutes on the phone with princess due to problems with their website for the past two weeks. They were unable to fix the problem. I am unable to search for a cruise due to the following issues...

I can click on search for a cruise but then when I choose a destination, for example Alaska, the drop-down list for the departure ports is huge and it actually lists an A -Z list of every port you can imagine. Then when you try to push on a month on the calendar, nothing happens.

While the agent was on the phone, I cleared the cookies and restarted my iPad but we could not get the website to work. She reported it and they are working on it but I was just wondering if anyone else is having these problems. If so, what did you do to correct the problem?

Thank you Astro Flyer for pointing me in this direction.

I actually started a thread with this post but I'm going to also leave it here just in case someone here is having the same issues that I am. I use an iPad Air that I have had for approximately 3 years and I have never had a continuous problem with the princess website until recently…

I just spent 36 minutes on the phone with princess due to problems with their website for the past two weeks. They were unable to fix the problem. I am unable to search for a cruise due to the following issues...

I can click on search for a cruise but then when I choose a destination, for example Alaska, the drop-down list for the departure ports is huge and it actually lists an A -Z list of every port you can imagine. Then when you try to push on a month on the calendar, nothing happens.

While the agent was on the phone, I cleared the cookies and restarted my iPad but we could not get the website to work. She reported it and they are working on it but I was just wondering if anyone else is having these problems. If so, what did you do to correct the problem?

I tried again today to use Edge, and this time it worked. I hope that they fixed it for good.