Elite OBC

papacito

Can anyone confirm this has actually been the case?

Yes. My husband and I have different last names and we just got off a short cruise and we both received the $50 OBC. This was my husbands 32 cruise and my 39 cruise.

Actually we did not get a notice in our stateroom about the credit but when I asked the Passenger services desk they confirmed that it was the Captain Circle credit.

Helen

It is just one per cabin.

If you have 2 qualifying but unrelated ( maybe different last names and addresses for 2 pax in a cabin) they both get at it at their entitled rates. Sometimes its hard to actually receive this though. Seems to be a grey area in the way it works.

Lets just say if you are really unrelated to the other passenger in all ways other than being a current cabinmate then you should both get it. If not then maybe, or maybe not.

Edited by Griller

Slight correction

Loyalty Credit- Per Cabin

$25 for 20–31 cruise credits

$50 for 32–41 cruise credits

$75 for 42–51 cruise credits

$100 for 52+ cruise credits

There are 11 cruise credits at $25, and the next 3 steps are 10 cruise credits until you reach the 52nd cruise.

Hmmmm... We have 21 cruise credits, and didn't get the loyalty OBC on either the 20th or the 21st cruise. Guess I'd better see the Captain's Circle rep on our next cruise.

I have printed out our Cruise History and I am bringing it just in case the $25 doesn't appear on our on board Statement or we don't get a card in our cabin. It isn't a lot of money but when you have earned it, then why not receive it.

Jennie