Allure - what's Oct 2nd sailing port stops?

Hi there - we were on the Allure Sept. 25th sailing last week and our itinerary changed from Bahamas, St Thomas & St Martin to Bahamas, Labadee and Jamaica due to avoiding Hurricane Matthew and we were wondering if there were port changes for this week's sailing (Oct 2nd)...does anyone know? Thanks!

Thanks Bob! (Although I wonder if the cruisers will be impacted when they visit Jamaica and Haiti since the hurricane would have just hit those islands)

That is certainly going to bear watching this week. I suspect we will see a lot of people on board posting.

I wondered about the revised itinerary as well. I am not sure that after being hit by a cat 4 storm that either place will be in the position to take on 5500 passengers. I suspect they will at the very least be considerable clean up.... hopefully nothing worse.

I see that there are several RCCL ships that will be in Key West, so that is probably out... assuming a ship as large as Allure can be docked there. I wonder if they will end up with more days at sea... with perhaps a Nassau stop... assuming it misses them.

I just hope this thing weakens soon, this is the last thing Haiti and Jamaica need...