Has anyone tried: MotionEaze Sickness Relief, All-Natural Topical Liquid for sea sick

mikeysed

Saw it on Amazon and it gets good reviews. Apply it behind your ear lobe. Doesn't really say how long it lasts for, but like that it is all natural.

I don't really get sea sickness, at times I may sometimes feel a bit nauseous and this could be a good idea, apply it morning and before dinner (after shower) before going back out on the ship for the night...

Would love to know if anyone else has tried this and if you were happy with it.

Thanks.

I use it every time I cruise. I take one dramamine every evening before bed, but I use the motioneze...little behind each ear around 6 p.m, before heading to dinner and evening activities.

I never have any ill feelings.

Easy to find at any store like Walmart, or Walgreens.

We used it on our cruise last March on the Imagination. My daughter gets really, REALLY bad motion sickness so we used the Seabands (accupressure wristbands) for the whole cruise. But there was one day where it was really high seas and the ship was rocking real good so we also used the drops behind the ears. She never had any seasickness. I also used them that day, even though I don't normally get seasick, just to make sure I didn't end up feeling the effects of the high waves and I felt great too. No drowsiness or other side effects that I could tell.

Several years ago we were on a small boat excursion in Sitka, Alaska and it was pretty rough. DD is prone to seasickness but even the Bonine she'd taken wasn't helping. The captain pulled out a small bottle of MotionEaze and asked if she wanted to try. Since then when she cruises she takes a bottle with her. Really effective for her and it works very quickly! :D

I wonder how long it's good for?

I have a bottle that I bought for the ferry between Coz and the mainland. I think I have the rest of the bottle left (if it didn't evaporate).

It's probably around 3 years old.:confused:

Aside from dramamine pills, that is really all you need. I used to use the patch, but I stopped and have never had a problem with motion sickness. It just depends on how you feel if the ship should rock. There are other things you could use, but have not tried any.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums