Cruise Compass Sheets

PrincessSkye

Hello

Very new to this, so been looking through and was wondering if anyone has a cruise compass for enchantment of the seas going to Bahamas on the 4 day trip.

Going in December with friends who have never cruised before, we have but only once.

So trying to plan and get as much info as possible.

Staying night before in a hotel as we land in Orlando and are driving down to Miami.

Look forward to hearing from you all, our ship sails on 12th December.

Thanks.

You should go to your Roll Call here and see what others on your cruise will be doing. You click on RCCL, then your ship, then the date of your cruise. Often you can plan tours together as you email each other on this site.

Once 12 or us from our roll call chartered our own evening snorkeling trip in Aruba! I also met someone from the town next to ours on my roll call!

You can also check ports here and see what you can do in each one.

You should go to your Roll Call here and see what others on your cruise will be doing. You click on RCCL, then your ship, then the date of your cruise. Often you can plan tours together as you email each other on this site.

Once 12 or us from our roll call chartered our own evening snorkeling trip in Aruba! I also met someone from the town next to ours on my roll call!

You can also check ports here and see what you can do in each one.

I hate to intrude on this thread, but I saw that you, Bonnie J., were on the Dolphin IV when I proposed to my current wife, Cindy on the millenium cruise - we stayed over in Key West. I proposed the next day at the "passenger talent show". We have NO PICTURES from that cruise and I am desperate to find some - do you have any or know anyone who does?

Hoping against hope,

Michael Bruckman

Edited by mbruck

Hello

Very new to this, so been looking through and was wondering if anyone has a cruise compass for enchantment of the seas going to Bahamas on the 4 day trip.

Going in December with friends who have never cruised before, we have but only once.

So trying to plan and get as much info as possible.

Staying night before in a hotel as we land in Orlando and are driving down to Miami.

Look forward to hearing from you all, our ship sails on 12th December.

Thanks.

Here..

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=83