Luggage Valet & Delta Airlines

Ashland

How will the RCI luggage program work out of FLL when I'm using DL which gives us one free bag pp (DL Amex perk)...when the boarding pass is processed will RCI know not to charge us for our bag's ?

How will the RCI luggage program work out of FLL when I'm using DL which gives us one free bag pp (DL Amex perk)...when the boarding pass is processed will RCI know not to charge us for our bag's ?

Yes. The form you fill out will have a place to indicate that you are entitled to a free bag.

I have done this successfully. There is a place to indicate you shouldn't pay and why, with the place for your FF#. We weren't charged. It was great.

As stated, last two times we flew 1st class and there is a spot on the form to indicate your don't pay fees. It says if that's not correct you will be charged on your sign and sail account. Hasn't been an issue on the two cruise we have done it.

Make sure to turn the form in on time as if you miss by 20 min they won't process it.

Edited by jamesr3939

Luggage Valet is the best thing since sliced bread. Turn in your Luggage Valet form, grab your boarding pass, set your bags out the night before and you won't see your luggage until you get home!

$20 per person~~free for suites

(There is room to notate no charge bag or 1st class)

I am bumming that they don't have valet at NCL/MIA. Happy cruising.

Edited by cincicruisers

Luggage Valet is the best thing since sliced bread. Turn in your Luggage Valet form, grab your boarding pass, set your bags out the night before and you won't see your luggage until you get home!

$20 per person~~free for suites

(There is room to notate no charge bag or 1st class)

I am bumming that they don't have valet at NCL/MIA. Happy cruising.

Yes have used it a couple of times...just wasn't sure how the free bags thing works...usually have flown 1st class and had no problem...but this trip in economy cause I'm treating our extended family to this cruise :eek::D

Also might be mistaken but has the fee gone up to $25.00pp seem to remember reading that recently. :confused:

Sadly the limitations for luggage valet seems to have narrowed...miss using it in San Juan.

Many thanks to all of you above for your help :)

Plus they promised us no overweight fees. So jammed everything we possibly could in to the biggest of the two suitcases, put it outside our room, and greeted it in Detroit. We had a late flight that day and did the RCI Kennedy Space Center excursion and it was so nice to have one less thing to haul around.