Wanting the skinny on Massages in Cozumel & Progresso

redhot77

Cost for everything, including tips on Cozumel is always in US dollars - no need to change any money into pesos.

Never got one but have seen lots enjoy the massage a Nachi. I think it is about $30 for 30 min.

We were just in Progresso and Cozumel in September. Holy Moly was it hot in progresso. We just went to the beach and sat and drank beers and ate some Pescado Frito. YUM

Anyways it was 30.00 per hour for on the beach massage or you could do 1/2 hours for 15.00 with your spouse, so me and hubby both got massage for 30.00

Cozumel is much more expensive, always has been. Massages, drinks, etc

We always get a message in one or the other. Progresso on the beach is cheaper. You can bargain them down. Usually an hour for about $25.00. If they won't come down just go down the beach a little more and you will find someone who will. We usually wear our swimsuits. My wife wears a one piece and they will have her lay down and will take the top part down around her waist. Nothing to worry about. Massage quality will vary depending on the person you choose. I have never had a bad one. We will be in Progresso in November and that is our only real plan for that port. Enjoy !