Sky UDP worth it?

biga92

So I'm heading on the Norwegian Sky on October 24 and plan on having about 2 celebratory dinners at specialty restaurants on board (probably Cagney's and Le Bistro).

The only other NLC ship I went on was the Getaway and got the UDP included and LOVED IT.

My question is if I go and enjoy decent size meals at those 2 places, would it be worth it to get the UDP? I heard they recently changed how they charge meals there so I'm thinking it might be preferable to get the package if I'm planning on 2 big celebratory birthday dinners.

Last time really loved going to the restaurants every night.

If you're definitely planning on 2 celebratory dinners anyway, I would say get the package. The a la carte menus are a lot more expensive than the flat-fee they used to charge.

Remember that the smallest package is 3 meals. I agree about the pricing; each of you will eat $40+ of food probably.

As many starters and desserts as you can eat but only 1 main. All alcohol.

Really?????

I totally forgot from last time. If that's the case we would easily be eating more than the $85 per person in those 2 meals alone. Add 2 more nights!