Review: QM2 Deck 2 new single stateroom

seacruise9

Thanks everyone for the reviews and photos of the new single staterooms. I originally booked an inside cabin (single supplement)on a b2b TA. I watched the fare like a hawk and was able to score a single cabin. After reading what everyone has said, I'm really excited about it. :D

• 3 weeks later...
One quick question, but I think your photo answers it: Does the cabin have a coffee table? If one orders breakfast or other room service, where did they place the tray? On the desk?

Hi,

I never ordered room service, but I think the tray would be placed on the desk. The cabin does not have a coffee table. There also is a small counter (above the refrigerator) near the closet. However, I don't think this would be a very good place to dine.

Chuck

Edited by seacruise9

• 3 years later...
42 minutes ago, Germancruiser said:

Oh yes- i love those singles on deck 2 and 3- I can stayend in one of those on deck 3 and loved it- i tried to rebook them for other voyages- but they are always sold out.

Hopefully Cunard, and other lines, see how popular these are and build more of these on new ships.

The single cruisers went up in numbers - so they will do something to accomodate them. I would love to see that they stick to old design of a propper prommenade deck on their new builts. I fear with the new Queen it will be gone. So I fear I have to stick to the " old" three Queens. Well  the Cunard newbuilt is delayed anyway. I am not even sure they named the new one already- i heard someone mention it would be Queen Anne.