Halloween on Princess

milligold

I'm going to be on the Ruby Princess on Halloween day. I've never been on a ship for this occasion before, and I was wondering what Princess usually has planned. Has anyone gone on a Halloween cruise?

I'm sure a lot has to do with whether it is a sea day or a port day. We're going to be in San Francisco until 11pm, so a lot of people will be off the ship. I really want to partake in Halloween festivities. Should I bring a costume? What's going to happen?

Carole

I'm going to be on the Ruby Princess on Halloween day. I've never been on a ship for this occasion before, and I was wondering what Princess usually has planned. Has anyone gone on a Halloween cruise?

I'm sure a lot has to do with whether it is a sea day or a port day. We're going to be in San Francisco until 11pm, so a lot of people will be off the ship. I really want to partake in Halloween festivities. Should I bring a costume? What's going to happen?

Carole

We will be on the same cruise. I may bring some sort of costume but do,not want it to take up,too much room in my suitcase. I was on the Coral last year for Halloween. There was a fun party on deck. I wonder if many will be on shore late and if this will affect the on-board celebration.

Have you joined the roll-call?

We had initially booked on this cruise, but, due to some health concerns we cancelled. We were on the Golden Princess over Halloween a couple of years ago (before she moved to Australia/Asia). Princess had a lot of decorations around the public areas and the Horizon Court. They had made a haunted house out of the Wheel House bar. Lots of costumes (crew and passengers alike) and music and dancing in the Piazza. Costumed or not, everyone seemed to have a great time. We were having so much fun :D, we forgot to take pictures.:mad:

we have taken a Halloween cruise 6 times now and there's always a great party. Costumed passengers parade through the atrium. Usually a deck party. Lots of decorations. Pumpkin carvings too! Lots of fun. Bring a costume and join in. We have a big party planned on the Regal for this Halloween.