Oriana - x618 - Amazing little ship

GP&LK

Great video, nicely put together.

I'll be honest, I think this is the first time I've ever seen the inside of Oriana. She looks quite nice. She certainly goesn't look her age.

She is very nice, even with worm carpets! We were on her in June for the first time, and yes she does need a bit of a spruce up , but to be honest, unless you walk around looking at the ground all the time you dont notice the worn carpets! Admittedly, the bathroom in our cabin was poor and the cabin furniture had sen better days but I believe all of this will be upgraded in the refit. It certainly did not spoil our enjoyment.

We think she is a very friendly traditional ship with a lovely rear end! She Is now our favourite.....And have booked two more cruises on her....

Hi! We did a 2 night cruise on Oriana last weekend! Fab little ship, amazing time! As usual we made a little video -

Fabulous video. I'm not even going on Oriana but if P&O have put together Arcadia like this we will be very pleased with our trip on 2 Jan.

Fabulous video. I'm not even going on Oriana but if P&O have put together Arcadia like this we will be very pleased with our trip on 2 Jan.

Thanks! We have an Arcadia video on our YouTube too, but it's not in the same format so there is less of the ship tour kind of thing if that makes sense? :)

Thanks for the video. We have not been on Oriana ourselves but my sister and her husband went on the same 2 after as you. It was their first time with P&O and said that they thought that Oriana was too old and tired for them (they are committed Celebrity cruisers), they said that the MDR food was better than Celebrity but they thought that the buffet was very poor. We had been considering Oriana next year but they put us off but having now looked at your video we are going to look for a 2 dayer on her so that we can decide for ourselves whether we want 2 weeks on her.