Previous Premium Beverage package to New Deluxe package?

sunnyv

Can anyone who has sailed recently and purchased the Premium package prior to their sailing, confirm that it was upgraded on the ship to the Deluxe package at No Extra cost?

That is what several people have already reported.

Can anyone who has sailed recently and purchased the Premium package prior to their sailing, confirm that it was upgraded on the ship to the Deluxe package at No Extra cost?

Royal confirmed this would be the case on the day the Deluxe was launched.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We sailed the Freedom on Sept 11th and had pre-purchased the Premium packages many months before. Upon boarding we received our SeaPass cards with Ultimate Package stickers on them. I assume because they did not have the Deluxe package stickers available yet. But yes, definitely got the new package.

Dan.

We did this, and they auto upgraded on our 9/11 sailing. We also had premium booked for our upcoming 12/11 and were going to have the same upgrade, but the new sale was actually cheaper so we rebooked it and saved a bit.

We purchased the ultimate package for our cruise next week. I just checked the pricing and the deluxe package which is what we would be receiving was almost $50 less. I made a quick call to RCI and cancelled the ultimate and booked the deluxe.

Hi! My husband and I are taking a southern Caribbean cruise in February. We haven't cruised in 20 years, and things are very different now :). We think the beverage package is worthwhile for us, cost wise, but I'm curious if there are any other pros and cons to buying one. Like is the service better or worse, or the size of the drinks, etc.? Thank you for your help!

We were informed by our travel agent that a 'beverage package' was included with our cruise on the RCL Raphsody of the Seas....when I enquired what was included...I was enformed that "liquor, beer, wine etc.....

Given the recent change, Which package would contain this selection ?

We were informed by our travel agent that a 'beverage package' was included with our cruise on the RCL Raphsody of the Seas....when I enquired what was included...I was enformed that "liquor, beer, wine etc.....

Given the recent change, Which package would contain this selection ?

If alcoholic drinks are included, it can only be the Deluxe package.

Can someone pleas tell me the price of the Deluxe package per day? I can't find it on their website. Thank you.

Your Cruise Planner will have the price for your sailing. Figure around $55 per day plus 18%.

Can someone pleas tell me the price of the Deluxe package per day? I can't find it on their website. Thank you.

$44 per day. You only get the pricing per day when you go to add the package to your reservation. If you drink 5 drinks a day it should come pretty close to the $44. Heck I start with 2 cafe americano's every morning.

Edited by Barbee524

We are booked on the 15 nights Ovation OTS in December out of Sydney to New Zealand for Christmas. When I originally purchased 2 Premium Packages (including grats and 20% discount) they came to AU$1148 each; in September when they changed the packages to Deluxe, the price dropped to AU$1035 each (including 20% discount and grats) - so I cancelled and rebooked. Today, I have had to do the same as they have dropped to AU$996 each - again with the discount and including grats. Whilstever they continue to price drop, I will keep on cancelling and rebooking.

Thank you all for sharing your experiences! I know what RCCL said when the plans changed in September, but RCCL has been know to change their minds from their initial statement:confused: It helps to know what has actually happened once on the ship.