Balcony Guaranty

Originally we were going to be in an outside picture window cabin. We almost always do balconies, but we're keeping the cost down this time. We saw the prices drop and locked in with a balcony guaranty knowing we could be placed anywhere. I was ok with that, but just got assigned a room and it's a handicap room. We don't need a handicap room and wondered about those rooms.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Originally we were going to be in an outside picture window cabin. We almost always do balconies, but we're keeping the cost down this time. We saw the prices drop and locked in with a balcony guaranty knowing we could be placed anywhere. I was ok with that, but just got assigned a room and it's a handicap room. We don't need a handicap room and wondered about those rooms.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

OOPS! It isn't a handicap room. I read the "code" wrong. It's an enclosed balcony room. It's all good! Heard bad and good about them, but won't complain as it's fresh air either way! :)

Some others may have gotten extensive upgrades doing a guaranty, I knew (as we aren't gamblers) that we would probably not so was prepared for the worse.:p