Harmony Transatlantic LIVE-With a Twist! 10/23/16-11/5/16

I can say, of all the boats that have shown up, RCCL has taken the prize!

I know, they are not boats, but WOW, what a way to do it up!

Celebrate the most fabulous vessels on the High Seas, right in the Boating Capital of the World!

The Boat Show brings in 10's of thousands of people to Fort Lauderdale each year!

Uk defaults to UK page so not showing on there:mad:

Log out and view it while you're not logged in.

Works for me.

However you're not missing much. Very poor quality, being done on a phone. Can barely hear what they are saying. A bit disappointed.

Log out and view it while you're not logged in.

Works for me.

However you're not missing much. Very poor quality, being done on a phone. Can barely hear what they are saying. A bit disappointed.

I agree, disappointing. Terrible audio. Bad job Royal.

Love the picture. That is great. And next week I will have been on all 3 of them this year.

And I agree the audio was terrible. I watched it a second time so I could try to catch some of the things I missed the first time. I thought they might be onboard the Oasis since it just left port and show some of the shots that were being taken by the helicopter.

Edited by Razl

Love the picture. That is great. And next week I will have been on all 3 of them this year.

And I agree the audio was terrible. I watched it a second time so I could try to catch some of the things I missed the first time. I thought they might be onboard the Oasis since it just left port and show some of the shots that were being taken by the helicopter.

Obviously they were to important to get stuck on an empty ship. ;)

I expected them to broadcast from the Harmony of the Seas and give us glimpses from the bridge, from the helipad and other areas of the ship. My friend Laura Spyrka, who is a Pinnacle Club member, texted that she was on the helipad wearing some kind of shirt royal caribbean gave them, and it would have been more interesting to get interviews with their most loyal cruisers onboard the ship about the ship and the Transatlantic crossing. The internet coverage from the little boat was unreliable and the whole event was underwhelming. I'm glad we have you folks on the ship as I'm sure we will get some nice pictures and videos of the event. You all have been amazing in your coverage during the crossing. Many thanks, Robert

I suspect there will be videos coming soon that show the tugboat and helicopter views of this historic event. Likely even a potential promotional piece.

In addition, I suspect we'll see RCI's own still photos too.

The helicopter is still circling harmony. Supposedly it will be with us all night. Still plenty of us on our balconies waving to it. :D

Photos of the meet will be available onboard at 9:30 pm. No info as to how many etc. We will have to purchase them - no freebies here.

I'm sorry the feed was so poor. It was exciting onboard. We have a portside balcony so watched from there - missed being in the crowd, but it was nice to have shade, a seat, and a clear view. :)

I was also disappointed with the Ken & Michael show. I expected so much more. This was something special to a lot of people and they almost treated it as a joke. The video was just OK, as the boat was bobbing about, but the audio was terrible. I watched it a second time to catch things I had missed. And the way it ended -- like it was just lost.. No farewell from the sisters? Nope just stopped in the middle of a conversation. It could have been done much better.

I saw the the USS Zumwalt. What a cool ship. Stealth I am assuming.

To everyone on the TA voyage who has added to the experience, a big THANK YOU! It has been fun "traveling" with you. And you have showed me many things, prepping me for my cruise next week. Thank you so very much!!

I am sure you are sorry that your trip is over but I appreciate that you have brought her to the US safe and sound. Safe travels to you all.

Thank you all who have participated! What an awesome cruise. Don't know that we'll ever get on a TA such as this, so appreciate being able to tag along. Safe travels home.

Agree with the live RCI feed. Very underwhelming. The personal videos I saw on FB were so much better!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

25fb991245df1b92ca53bd5fa8d1b7f0.jpg

Did anyone else notice the USS Zumwalt on station to starboard? This was such a fun experience seeing the 3 sisters. A fabulous TA cruise on an awesome ship.

Thanks to everybody who has made us all feel like we took the crossing with you. So looking forward to out Feb trip.

As for the Zumwalt, I was fortunate enough to see it launch a few weeks ago in my back yard up here in Maine. Quite a remarkable ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks to everybody who has made us all feel like we took the crossing with you. So looking forward to out Feb trip.

As for the Zumwalt, I was fortunate enough to see it launce a few weeks ago in my back yard up here in Maine. Quite a remarkable ship.

Edited by ticketsunlimited