which Marriott

lineman

I will be staying at a Marriott & using points. Which one has a convenience store nearby to get water & pop and other places to eat other than at the hotel that is close by for an upcoming b2b cruise on Adventure ?

Marriott Stellaris is very close to a drug store and casual restaurants. The Renaissance is just a couple blocks down the road and is an easy walk. I would say it comes down to whether you like a quiet hotel (Stellaris) or a lively hotel (Renaissance).

I can't speak to the Isla Verde or Miramar properties.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Have you joined SPG and linked your MR account with it yet? You will get automatic status match to whatever your MR account is - if you're gold, you are automatic GOLD with SPG. AND you can move points to and from both accounts to use at hotels with either set of brands. That opens things up a little for you - it brings in the Sheraton Old San Juan and the Sheraton Convention Center if you want...

The Sheraton OSJ is right in front of the OSJ port. Even if your cruise leaves from the Pan Am docks, you're good (easy taxi). At the Sheraton, you have the brand new Walgreen in the hotel, easy walking to lots of good restaurants in Old Town. See if your redemption rate MR-SPG would be worth it..