Have you ordered a Romance Package?

okeytaco

Has anyone done one of these? My question is the fine print. It says:

Romance Package Orders must be made no later than 5 days prior to sailing and may only be delivered on the first day of the sailing.

Does that mean the Le Bistro dinner must be the first night? I'm assuming your photo is one you choose somewhere along the cruise since there wouldn't be any the first day. Would love to hear someone's experience. Seems well worth $179.00 unless it really all happens the first day. Thanks.

• Sparkling wine and chocolate-covered strawberries in your stateroom upon embarkation
  • Canapés delivered to your stateroom one evening
  • Classic Dozen Red Roses
  • Romantic Dinner for two in Le Bistro
  • One 8x10 Professional Portrait

Has anyone done one of these? My question is the fine print. It says:

Romance Package Orders must be made no later than 5 days prior to sailing and may only be delivered on the first day of the sailing.

Does that mean the Le Bistro dinner must be the first night? I'm assuming your photo is one you choose somewhere along the cruise since there wouldn't be any the first day. Would love to hear someone's experience. Seems well worth $179.00 unless it really all happens the first day. Thanks.

• Sparkling wine and chocolate-covered strawberries in your stateroom upon embarkation
  • Canapés delivered to your stateroom one evening
  • Classic Dozen Red Roses
  • Romantic Dinner for two in Le Bistro
  • One 8x10 Professional Portrait

You should receive the wine, strawberries and flowers in your stateroom when you embark along with the information on reserving dinner, canapes and pictures. What the "fine print" means is that the flowers, strawberries etc cannot be requested to be delivered on a "special" day like a birthday or an anniversary. We thought it was a nice package - enjoy :D

We had it bought for us for our Golden Wedding. We were really lucky in that our GW was on embark day so we got the first day gifts on the right day.

We had already ordered dinner that day in le Bistro so used that special that day, and got the cake too but you could book the dinner any night. You get a voucher to present when you go; similar to the Platinum voucher.

The photo, we had a half hour sitting with a photographer and later got the choice of which one we wanted.

We really enjoyed everything. Especially when we didn't pay for it!! :D

Thanks everyone for the info. Our 50th wedding anniversary is the week before the TA cruise so I think this would be nice to have. As far as the photograph....I remember seeing 50th anniversary pictures in the newspaper when I was a kid and thinking "Wow, they're REALLY old." I sure don't see us that way but maybe something very wicked happens when you have a 50th anniversary photo taken!!:eek:

Hawkman402 has a review a few threads up and has mentioned an anniversary/ romance package - may be worth a look!

Thank you so much. I wouldn't have even looked at it since it's not the ship we're on. It was very helpful.