Splendor Spa Cabin shampoo & conditioner

sheephugs

Next month I will be in my first balcony spa cabin (very exciting!). Looking at some reviews it looks like special shampoos and conditioners are offered in these cabins, but these reviews are older. I have never liked the shampoo from the shower dispenser in the regular cabins. Does anyone know if they still offer shampoo & conditioner packs in spa cabins? I'm flying Allegiant so any way I can lighten the weight is welcome!

I am on my first spa cabin cruise as well and am wondering if the Elemis products will be enough for two people on an 8 day trip. i have seen other posts stating you get just 1 sample size of each. If this is the case then, I will still need my regular stuff since i don't like the dispenser products either.

Our room steward always made sure we had enough of the products. The trick I use in hotels is to remove the bottles from the shower when partially used so they will bring new ones. There was never a problem on our cruise, and my daughter and I used a lot of the products. They are divine! Especially the body lotion. You will love the spa!