Weather during November

Hello,

My husband and I will be cruising on Independence at the end of November to labadee and Jamaica. We've never cruised at this time. So, I'm curious about what other people experienced for weather.

What can we expect for weather in late November early December?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hello,

My husband and I will be cruising on Independence at the end of November to labadee and Jamaica. We've never cruised at this time. So, I'm curious about what other people experienced for weather.

Thanks

You are going to "summer" and yes, you can wear white!!

Have a nice cruise :)

Hello,

Thanks

Usually it's great weather.

We've had many November Caribbean sailings and the weather is gorgeous. Usually sunny, 80's, and maybe a day of rain. Almost always have had a night of rain. I would take a sweater since the wind at night makes it chilly. Enjoy your cruise!

You are going to "summer" and yes, you can wear white!!

Have a nice cruise :)

LOL, you know , I actually have been struggling with this. I am going the week of TG and "old habits die hard". It was pounded into me so much that you don't wear white after labor day. Ok I am pulling the white pants out of the closet. Thanks for giving me the little "push" I needed.

LOL, you know , I actually have been struggling with this. I am going the week of TG and "old habits die hard". It was pounded into me so much that you don't wear white after labor day. Ok I am pulling the white pants out of the closet. Thanks for giving me the little "push" I needed.

I'm old school too. Many newer cruisers don't know that the old rules are not for the Caribbean, or even the south. I see you are from GA.

White sandals and sundresses are the norm too. Have a great cruise :)

Edited by Ocean Dancer

I am old, old school and put my white purse, white shoes and white pants away until after Memorial Day.

I do take pastels on fall/winter/spring cruises.

FYI: We often have very chilly weather in November so if you are sailing from FL you may want to check Weather Channel or just bring a jacket.

I did a cruise at the end of December once and temperature were high. I live in south Florida which mean we are not used to low temperatures. A drop of 15F and we feel like snow. I never go to the beach in Dec because is not that warm for me but I jumped to the beach at Mexico and Jamaica without hesitation( I believe the water was warmer than in Florida )

Hello,

Thanks

I'm on the same cruise! Join the roll call.

But to give you a quick answer based on almanacs that I put together months ago, this is what things look like:

We'll be at Labadee on 11/30-

Last year on 12/1/15, the sunrise was 6:07 am, sunset was 5:08pm, the High was 88, Low was 68. The historical average for this day is high 87/low 67.

For Falmouth on 12/1-

Last year on 12/1/15, the sunrise was 6:27am, sunset was 5:33pm, the High was 89, Low was 77. The historical average for this day is high 82/low 74

Obviously this doesn't give a full picture, but it can help!