No record of past crusies

cheri

My husband and I have cruised since 1999 with carnival and booked thru a agent. We are platinum members. I just booked two cabins with each of us in different cabins, and and it shows him as red. I have contacted carnival and have just sent a email to past guest services to get this resolve. We leave in 56 days, Does anyone have any Ideas on how to get this fixed faster. I have booked and paid for everything on one credit card. Im hopeing that if it doesnt get fixed fast that he and the others can get on the ship early. TY for any help.

Do you have a list of your booking numbers? Your TA should be able to give you that. Log into his account and go to the "my cruises" page. You can add cruises there that don't show...

There should be no need to involve the TA. If they sailed together then all of the cruises listed on her profile should be on his too. Just take a screen shot of her cruise history and send it to Carnival.

That happened to me on our last cruise. I am Gold and they had me a first time cruiser. When I got on the ship I went to guest services and gave them my past guest number and it was fixed in minutes. I didn't know before hand though that they had me as a first timer so I couldn't contact anyone.

Check to make sure his past guest number or VIFP number is on the Confirmation. If not call your TA and ask him to add that to the booking. That should fix the problem. If not tell your TA to fix it because Carnival will only deal with the TA. He or She should have no problem fixing this issue. That is if you used the same TA for all the bookings.

My husband and I have cruised since 1999 with carnival and booked thru a agent. We are platinum members. I just booked two cabins with each of us in different cabins, and and it shows him as red. I have contacted carnival and have just sent a email to past guest services to get this resolve. We leave in 56 days, Does anyone have any Ideas on how to get this fixed faster. I have booked and paid for everything on one credit card. Im hopeing that if it doesnt get fixed fast that he and the others can get on the ship early. TY for any help.

we are gold and had a similar problem. My wife was no longer in their system, but our kids were. Had to call customer service and they spent some time trying to figure it out. They saw the past bookings but not sure why she didn't have a VIFP number.

In the end, they just rebuilt her past cruising file and got it fixed. We didn't book until less than 60 days before the cruise so don't worry about timing. They can fix it. They were very nice on the phone too.