Is it necessary to bring beach towels.

• 11 months later...

I always use the Carnival Beach towels for the shower as the regular towels are just about large enough to dry my hair. I bring my bright beach towels from home. I can always find them on the deck or beach because they are bright yellow and bright green. I don't have to fly so I can afford the extra weight.

Candi

since no one responded to microfiber towels, here you go:

https://www.amazon.com/Raqpak-Microfiber-Travel-Towel/dp/B00NG5D3W8

they are great!

I have a few of this brand and a couple of others. They are the best ! Small to carry in port and dry quickly. Also, when they are damp they make really a really nice way to shade your skin if you are stuck in a hot spot on your way back from the beach etc.. These dry very quickly, even inside a cabin and I have never had to take a damp one home from a cruise. Highly recommend. I also like the snap loop on the corner. Saved mine from blowing away on many occasions and avoids needing towel clips.

Here is the other brand that I have. Better price than the Raqpaks

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0168LB0TY/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Which means they won't even dry the humidity in the air.

And then they're dirty.

It seems as though you may not have actually tried the microfiber towels. They are super absorbent and dry quickly. Unless you are using them to clean up filth,then they aren't going to get filthy either. If needed you could take them in the shower with you and rinse. They will be dry by the next day when you need them.

I bring smaller ones to carry off the ship as carnival towels are huge and heavy, especially when damp. I only use theirs on the ship. As for washing- nope just let them air dry in the sun or on the balcony.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums