Suite perks

Morpaulhamm

Hey everyone,

I just booked the Fascination and am getting a suite for the first time ever! Does anyone know the perks of getting a suite? Did they change them recently? Thanks

Lets see, you get to be one of the first on the ship............ They might have included a coffee machine in a Grand Suite and above. I've only sailed Carnival in suites and can say they really don't have any perks other than a larger room and priority boarding. Enjoy your cruise .....

Lets see, you get to be one of the first on the ship............ They might have included a coffee machine in a Grand Suite and above. I've only sailed Carnival in suites and can say they really don't have any perks other than a larger room and priority boarding. Enjoy your cruise .....

I think trumpets sound when you open your cabin door also.

We just had a suite on our Vista sailing and got extra bottles of water in our room.

Edited by HawkIVette

I think trumpets sound when you open your cabin door also.

We just had a suite on our Vista sailing and got extra bottles of water in our room.

Forgot about the water ....... I think mine is still on the Vista

Hey everyone,

I just booked the Fascination and am getting a suite for the first time ever! Does anyone know the perks of getting a suite? Did they change them recently? Thanks

Other than priority boarding and in some cases coffee makers nada. I used to only cruise in a suite and now after cruising in a suite on another line don't waste the money on carnival. The bathtub really isn't worth it and while the dressing room is nice it's also not worth it.

There have been some changes. You get the early embark/debark and now express luggage. I just checked my luggage tags for my next cruise and they show FTTF on them and we did not buy FTTF. That's the express luggage feature.

There was an article on cruise critic that said suites also now get a bottle of water and one bag of laundry but I haven't seen a confirmation on that.

We book a suite because there is four of us. We like the extra space. Really liked the aft suites on the Sunshine as they have two rooms.

Booking a suite is nice if you like a lot of space. We have cruised in Grand Suites with extended balconies on Carnival. We liked the size of the room, the separate dressing area, and bathroom.

We cruised in the Owner's Suite once, and didn't get any special treatment at all. However, the Suite was jaw-dropping!!!! :D

We enjoy cruising on other lines for perks included with their full suites, but I haven't crossed off Carnival for a future cruise if the itinerary appeals to me.

Have a great cruise and enjoy your suite.

We don't book suites for perks.

We book them because we really like the normal sized bathroom and the more spacious feeling.

We'll never go back to just a balcony again.

I know the suites get priority on and off the ship but are the cabins ready when you board like when you have FTTF?

We have been buying it because we were told that suites get you on early but not with the cabin ready so not sure if we need the FTTF for that or not??

There have been some changes. You get the early embark/debark and now express luggage. I just checked my luggage tags for my next cruise and they show FTTF on them and we did not buy FTTF. That's the express luggage feature.

There was an article on cruise critic that said suites also now get a bottle of water and one bag of laundry but I haven't seen a confirmation on that.

We book a suite because there is four of us. We like the extra space. Really liked the aft suites on the Sunshine as they have two rooms.

The upsell fairy called to offer us a suite for our balcony and $545 (which I declined) and he did mention the free bag of laundry so I guess that's for real. I told him if an OS or DOS came up to call back. LOL!

Yes you get a free bottle of water per person in a suite but I can't tell if you are kidding or not, not sure why that would have any influence on someone booking a suite. For the price difference you can buy plenty of water from the shop and have it delivered to your room with lots of cash left over or cheers and get bottled water all week.

Recent talks were suites were to get FTTF perks but no that never came to be, if you want your room ready upon boarding you still have to purchase FTTF. I have a suite on our Halloween cruise and I have FTTF purchased also so I can drop our carry ons as soon as we get on board.