Spa recommendations

Luckysll

I'm doing a B2B on the Miracle. I've booked a pedicure for embarkation day just to give my cruise a fun start. 😀

I was thinking that with the discount code from John Heald, I'd also book a treatment for one day during the second cruise. Looking for recommendations. What treatments have you had that were really enjoyable? Any ones to avoid (and why). Thinking mainly about facials or massages, wraps.

Yes, I know about the hard sell to buy products, and the costs, etc. No need to comment if you don't use the spa. Thanks.

I'm doing a B2B on the Miracle. I've booked a pedicure for embarkation day just to give my cruise a fun start. 😀

I was thinking that with the discount code from John Heald, I'd also book a treatment for one day during the second cruise. Looking for recommendations. What treatments have you had that were really enjoyable? Any ones to avoid (and why). Thinking mainly about facials or massages, wraps.

Yes, I know about the hard sell to buy products, and the costs, etc. No need to comment if you don't use the spa. Thanks.

On our honeymoon (16 years ago) my love treated me to a 90 minute hot stone massage. The stones were too hot for my skin and I ended up with welts on my upper back. They provided me with some aloe ointment and "gifted" me with several "free" products but that was my last time having ANY "treatment" on ANY ship! :eek:

Now I book spa balcony cabins on ships with Cloud9 and just enjoy that.