New American Express Offer

4_THE_HALIBUT

Have Delta AMEX gold. Offer was not originally on benefit available for adding to my card. Called card services and they added benefit. I then booked cruise through Carnival.com paid with Amex. 1 hour later I received email advising me ai would receive $100 in statement credit. Very nice deal.

I'm having more difficulty with mine. The credit has not been applied yet even though it is clear there was the $500 princess purchase. Chatted with Matt on chat today, he tried to tell me it was an AMEX travel offer until I copied and pasted him the info on the World Cruise Line where it says call OR via the princess and other websites. So he's looking into it, said it might take 6-8 weeks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm having more difficulty with mine. The credit has not been applied yet even though it is clear there was the $500 princess purchase. Chatted with Matt on chat today, he tried to tell me it was an AMEX travel offer until I copied and pasted him the info on the World Cruise Line where it says call OR via the princess and other websites. So he's looking into it, said it might take 6-8 weeks!

[/quote]

That was also the first response of the rep I spoke with. I told him I need to speak with the Supervisor. After checking my account while my call was on hold, I was told that it will be credited within 48 hours. And I did get it.

[/quote]

That was also the first response of the rep I spoke with. I told him I need to speak with the Supervisor. After checking my account while my call was on hold, I was told that it will be credited within 48 hours. And I did get it.

So did you actually see this offer in your account? As I just got my american express and it is the every day card and i don't see this offer loaded

We did this and booked through a TA and it worked fine. Actually, me and my gf used our own Amex's and each got the offer on separate cards for the same cruise. Just needs to be a $500 charge from one of those cruise lines

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We did this and booked through a TA and it worked fine. Actually, me and my gf used our own Amex's and each got the offer on separate cards for the same cruise. Just needs to be a $500 charge from one of those cruise lines

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I finally found it I kept looking for something that said Carnival .... Just made a payment on my cruise for it and we did the same thing I actually referred my husband so I got referral points for him and I will make a payment for him also so we get $200 off our cruise LOL

Can you tell me are you able to use points as statement credits if so how please