Breakfast Buffet/Havana Guests

RumpunchGirl

Could somebody tell me about this breakfast buffet? I was reading the full review here on cruise critic about the Vista and saw this "Breakfast is offered in several spots on the ship including Horizons Restaurant, BlueIguana Cantina, a continental buffet at The Taste Bar, and full buffets for Cabana cabin passengers in the Havana bar" I was wondering if it really is just for the Cabana guests or all Havana cabin guests. Thanks!

Could somebody tell me about this breakfast buffet? I was reading the full review here on cruise critic about the Vista and saw this "Breakfast is offered in several spots on the ship including Horizons Restaurant, BlueIguana Cantina, a continental buffet at The Taste Bar, and full buffets for Cabana cabin passengers in the Havana bar" I was wondering if it really is just for the Cabana guests or all Havana cabin guests. Thanks!

We never tried to go, but anyone on the ship can go to the Havana bar at any time so my guess is that it is open to anyone.

Sent from my iPhone

The Havana Cabana is the 'standard balcony' cabin type and the Havana Cabana Suite is 'extended balcony' cabin type in the Havana area on Deck 5.

The use of "Cabana" encompasses both, therefore the buffet is available to them.

If they said Havana guests are afforded the buffet, that would entail Havana inside cabins as well as Havana cabins on other decks (described as balcony cabins).

While the Havana Bar may be open to all guests, the served buffet is not.

Edited by StolidCruiser