Pride of America Suite 13506

kp3184

We are booked in Ste 13506 Category SE and I'm desperately trying to find out if the room has a Murphy Bed. We are a family of 4 adults and 1 child. NCL reps tell me this room has 1 king bed, double sofa bed & Murphy Bed...however the website says sleeps up to 6 but also says Category SE has no Murphy Beds. I'm stressing a bit...don't want to check in and find out we don't have enough accommodations. Any photos of this suite would be most appreciated..thanks

We are booked in Ste 13506 Category SE and I'm desperately trying to find out if the room has a Murphy Bed. We are a family of 4 adults and 1 child. NCL reps tell me this room has 1 king bed, double sofa bed & Murphy Bed...however the website says sleeps up to 6 but also says Category SE has no Murphy Beds. I'm stressing a bit...don't want to check in and find out we don't have enough accommodations. Any photos of this suite would be most appreciated..thanks

Haven't seen any pics nor recall someone talking about the layout but the NCL deckplans show a star which means up to 6 people. These tend to be reliable.

Hello , don't have a deck plan near me or access to it easily now but , we were in stateroom 13510 last summer and although NCL told us there was a Murphy bed , there wasn't .

I found out on the website that gives , cruise deck plans , and pictures of all cruise lines. I had paid I think $5 or $10 years ago and was a lifetime subscription to that site .

If I remember correctly , ours was the only one that didn't have one in that area because of the layout . It was evident on the deck plan that ours was différent then others , although they were saying it was all the same over the phone .

Hope this help . I will look it up later on a computer and see if that specific stateroom has pictures from that website .

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Thank you BARBEAUJO..if you can get more info on the room (13506) I would appreciate it. When I look at the Floor Plan on the NCL website, I cannot figure out where the Murphy Bed might be and the photos are no help...

Thank you BARBEAUJO..if you can get more info on the room (13506) I would appreciate it. When I look at the Floor Plan on the NCL website, I cannot figure out where the Murphy Bed might be and the photos are no help...

I could not find the exact stateroom but i did found stateroom 13004, it would be the connecting room, opposite side of ship , to your stateroom , same category, same square footage.

I have never posted a picture on CC.. let me see how i can do that ...

Edited by barbeaujo

We were in 13506 Feb. 2015 and it is a lovely suite. The balcony is huge.

In the photos attached, the murphy bed is in the wall behind the dining table.

We actually moved the dining table to that space as there were just the 2 of us and we had no use for the murphy bed...the table was actually located between the bed and the pathway to the bathroom.

Have a wonderful time!

20150207_141402.jpg.2ab545ce5651712a45deceff89203baa.jpg

20150207_133812.jpg.ea7dd8d879bec31371860f969460dab2.jpg

20150207_133620.jpg.a80302069fa8e28c58b18df14c4e43ee.jpg

20150207_133543.jpg.eceea8abe0c0acbfccd25b759818716c.jpg

Thank you both soooo much for the photos. I was really getting a bit stressed out over this. The suite looks like we'll have plenty of room and 2 sinks in the bathroom will be a big plus!!

Thank you again!!