What perks will I get on my cruise if I have Gold Crown & Anchor status?

tusconcam

Hi there.

I know this is just ripe for laughter as it is small potatoes, but could someone please help me with what I will receive on my cruise aboard Harmony of the Seas late April 29 2017 for a 7 day Eastern Carib cruise if I am Gold Crown & Anchor status?

I booked with a Travel Agent for my first and then this cruise and not RCCL, but I have Gold status nonetheless. (I think it doesn't matter as long as I had booked/been on a previous cruise as RCCL gets their money regardless of who I book through correct?)

I looked at the RCCL website to see what perks/benefits Gold members get, but there are a few "if available" notes etc., so could someone please tell me what may I look forward to on Harmony of the Seas being a Gold member?

Do I get Priority Check-in? If so, what does that mean? I'm departing from Port Everglades Fort Lauderdale. Anyone know if/how this affects my Check-in and Boarding?

Is there a special waiting area for us? It mentioned a Continental Breakfast. True? If so,what was it?

Is my SeaPass card identified with something that indicates the Gold status? If so, will that matter anywhere onboard?

Is the Sea Pass loaded with any deals? offers?

Do we get any advantage/priority in terms of Entertainment seating?

If you can think of anything else I might have missed, I would appreciate hearing form you

Thanks

(please stifle laughter as I know most cruisers are at least a gold member-have to start somewhere

I'm afraid I don't think you will find any perks to being gold as it is the first level to many more levels ,yes you will have gold on your seas pass but there won't be anything loaded on ,you have to wait for diamond or above for that to happen . Enjoy your cruise ☺☺☺

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I'm afraid I don't think you will find any perks to being gold as it is the first level to many more levels ,yes you will have gold on your seas pass but there won't be anything loaded on ,you have to wait for diamond or above for that to happen . Enjoy your cruise ☺☺☺

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

There are lots of offers for all levels of C&A, Diamond and up just happen to be a bit better.

You might be confusing Gold status and Gold card. Gold card is for suites and Pinnacle status, where the card is actually gold in color. Your card will just have Gold Member written on a blue card or whatever color the card will be.

You will really not get many perks that amount to much until you are at least Platinum and above. The really good perks start at Diamond and above like stated in a previous post.

You can check on line to see what each level is entitled to receive.

Gwen [emoji3]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Unless it has changed, when we were Gold C&A members we used to get coupons for discounts on specific purchases. Any discounts are now loaded on your Seapass. Also, priority check-in is a separate line than first-time cruisers.

Enjoy your cruise.

We are platinum and its not much at all.... 1 step above gold..That took us 28 at sea days to get to platinum or something around that... Prolly take me another 10 cruises to level up from platinum.Lol. Its nothing to get excited about.You should get a flyer in room telling you whats loaded onto your seapass card.As far as getting on ship,everyone is separated by c & a status... Gold goes last... Everyone on ship is at least gold...

Also as another poster said,I believe some of the things you posted in your original post are for GOLD CARD members... Card is completely gold and is not the basic crown and anchor gold.You will have a blue seapass card... You will see things all over ship like priority seating roped off for GOLD card members only.They will ask to see your card before you get through... We also screwed this up when we took our first cruise thinking we were special gold card members.Lol

Edited by rtazz17

Importantly, did you actually join C&A on or after your last cruise? It isn't automatic. If you didn't, call them up with details of your last cruise and they will add you. When you join/ed you get a membership number which you need to make sure is included on your current booking. Your sea pass card will then say gold.

You definitely are then entitled to certain coupons for discounts, which are loaded on your pass and also a list will be left in your stateroom. You can ask at any time for a list of what is left, and I often ask the bartender (or other staff member) whether I have a coupon I could use for whatever it is I am purchasing and they will check.

Someone has posted a link above to the full list of coupons but the ones I use most often are the BOGO glass of wine and the free specialty coffee with dinner in a pay restaurant. You also get priority checkin. Enjoy your cruise 🙂

We are platinum and its not much at all.... 1 step above gold..That took us 28 at sea days to get to platinum or something around that... Prolly take me another 10 cruises to level up from platinum.Lol. Its nothing to get excited about.You should get a flyer in room telling you whats loaded onto your seapass card.As far as getting on ship,everyone is separated by c & a status... Gold goes last... Everyone on ship is at least gold...

No they're not. Every cruise I have been on has had significant numbers of new cruisers who don't have any status.

I think it's sad that you think your membership is worth nothing :( we're also platinum and very much enjoy the balcony discount, BOGO drinks and priority boarding

Don't get too hung up on status at check-in. Depending on when you arrive, the no status line can be much shorter than the others.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I noticed this in July on Explorer.. Diamond, Platinum, and gold had a longer line than we as first time cruisers had.. it took us less than 30 min to board.

Some of the perks the OP mentions are on the RC web site such as the priority boarding, departure lounge with continental breakfast. http://www.royalcaribbean.com/cas/benefitsLoggedout.do

Hi there.

I know this is just ripe for laughter as it is small potatoes, but could someone please help me with what I will receive on my cruise aboard Harmony of the Seas late April 29 2017 for a 7 day Eastern Carib cruise if I am Gold Crown & Anchor status?

I booked with a Travel Agent for my first and then this cruise and not RCCL, but I have Gold status nonetheless. (I think it doesn't matter as long as I had booked/been on a previous cruise as RCCL gets their money regardless of who I book through correct?)

I looked at the RCCL website to see what perks/benefits Gold members get, but there are a few "if available" notes etc., so could someone please tell me what may I look forward to on Harmony of the Seas being a Gold member?

Do I get Priority Check-in? If so, what does that mean? I'm departing from Port Everglades Fort Lauderdale. Anyone know if/how this affects my Check-in and Boarding?

Is there a special waiting area for us? It mentioned a Continental Breakfast. True? If so,what was it?

Is my SeaPass card identified with something that indicates the Gold status? If so, will that matter anywhere onboard?

Is the Sea Pass loaded with any deals? offers?

Do we get any advantage/priority in terms of Entertainment seating?

If you can think of anything else I might have missed, I would appreciate hearing form you

Thanks

(please stifle laughter as I know most cruisers are at least a gold member-have to start somewhere

You will have priority check in...which as other's have posted may or may not be faster than the regular line...if you arrive before general boarding has started you won't have Priority Boarding...that starts with Suites & Pinancles..Diamond Plus...and so on down the line...if you arrive after boarding has begun then you can just check in & board...