Goodbye crock visor

ccruisequeen

It appears we will miss the visors due to timing. When we get gifts that we either have or don't desire we end u[ giving them away to cruisers in our groups as "door prizes" during our pre cruise parties.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We give them away to new friends we make on the ship but in this case not sure if they would remain friends if we give them the crocs.

It is impossible for Carnival to please everyone. Passengers need to try a little harder to be reasonable or not. The outcome will be the same.

Or just scrap the entire gift program.

Allow P&D to get $10 OBC

Or discounted internet, steakhouse, photo or spa etc offerings.($10-20)

People would probably still complain, but they would have more control over what they are complaining about.

Or just scrap the entire gift program.

Allow P&D to get $10 OBC

Or discounted internet, steakhouse, photo or spa etc offerings.($10-20)

People would probably still complain, but they would have more control over what they are complaining about.

Always thought it would be better to allow us to pick from a list.

I sure can't argue that logic..... my guess is it would requires supplies of multiple things that they would have to manage vs one or two...' date=' I would be disappointed if they discontinued the program[/size']

Edited by jimbo5544

I sure can't argue that logic..... my guess is it would requires supplies of multiple things that they would have to manage vs one or two..., I would be disappointed if they discontinued the program

Dont think it would be all that hard for a company that has to manage huge amounts of food and drinks

It is possible to do that now. If you don't like the current gift, you can pick from a list of other people's discards. You can have a choice of a red or blue visor. :p

I sure can't argue that logic..... my guess is it would requires supplies of multiple things that they would have to manage vs one or two..., I would be disappointed if they discontinued the program

I imagine they buy a large quantity of a single item to get the best price and give them way until they are gone. I doubt they want to have to juggle inventories of multiple items and keep multiple ships stocked. Especially for something that doesn't generate any profit.

I imagine they buy a large quantity of a single item to get the best price and give them way until they are gone. I doubt they want to have to juggle inventories of multiple items and keep multiple ships stocked. Especially for something that doesn't generate any profit.

I agree, stocking 8 to 10 items in sufficient quantities is not something I think they want to add to the list. That Sid there is certainly room for on board choices to supplement the item of the month/quarter with.