Can you transfer Royal Replenish Drink Package?

Shell4624

All I booked Royal replenish package for our teen daughter. However we've decided she won't need it. We booked when we believed Starbucks was included in the package. My initial plan today was to get on board and cancel the package all together. However, my parents are with us and have decided that they will "take" the package. Can I go to guest services and transfer from my daughter to them? Its already paid for at the 20% discounted price. Thought?

Sailing today on the Allure.

All I booked Royal replenish package for our teen daughter. However we've decided she won't need it. We booked when we believed Starbucks was included in the package. My initial plan today was to get on board and cancel the package all together. However, my parents are with us and have decided that they will "take" the package. Can I go to guest services and transfer from my daughter to them? Its already paid for at the 20% discounted price. Thought?

Very doubtful they will allow you to transfer it to a different person, but it doesn't hurt to go to Guest Services and ask. You can get specialty coffee at Cafe Promenade and Park Cafe, you just can't get it at the Starbucks Kiosk.

Have a great cruise!

The 20% off drink packages has been going on for what seems like forever and I don't think it will end. You can call RC and they will refund your order and then you you purchase another one for whoever you like. A week or two ago they had 30% off drink packages for about four days and it might return before your next sailing if it's further away.

The 20% off drink packages has been going on for what seems like forever and I don't think it will end. You can call RC and they will refund your order and then you you purchase another one for whoever you like. A week or two ago they had 30% off drink packages for about four days and it might return before your next sailing if it's further away.

The OP is leaving today, they can't make any changes to their reservation now, they will have to ask on the ship.

You can still get all the specialty coffees, just at cafe promenade. The are so similar that most people think CP is actually a Starbucks.